Guest Cabin is a modern 1,400 square foot two bedroom cabin
nestled in the trees along the Williams Fork River with
a gas log fireplace, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen
with new appliances, and all the cooking utensils and cookware.
Enjoy cooking on a BBQ grill on the covered wrap around
porch that overlooks the Williams Fork River.
Creekside Guest Cabin can sleep up to 8 people on one
queen bed, two full beds, two twins and a pull out sofa couch.
You just need to bring your travel bag, beds are made
and towels are furnished. Upgrades such as a new tiled
shower, and the convenience of satellite internet and
television have been added.
You can enjoy onsite activities
such as fishing, floating river, hiking, snow shoeing,
cross country skiing on
80 acres of private land. The cabin is unique as it is
quiet get-way in a beautiful setting without a neighbor
in site, yet it is only 15 minutes to Craig for shopping,
movies, golf, swimming pools, and eating out. Meeker
and the Hayden airport are only 35 minutes away and some
of Colorado’s best skiing and hot springs is one
hour away in Steamboat Springs.
Click on the thumbnail photo
to view larger image.
Creekside Guest Cabin Amenities
• Modern cabin in a beautiful
setting with 1,400 square feet of living space
• 2 bedrooms/ 1 bathroom
• Sleeps up to 8 (1 queen, 2 doubles, 2 twins, 1 pull out sofa sleeper)
• New tiled shower
• Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances, coffee maker,
cookware and utensils and dishwasher
• Living room and dining room area
• Satellite TV with DVD/VCR and movies available
• Wireless satellite Internet
• Wrap around covered porch
• Gas log fireplace
• New gas grill
• Hairdryer, iron and ironing board, alarm clock
• No Smoking
• Pets welcome with prior approval and deposit